Migration is natural to people and there are a variety of reasons why people move from one country to another.

As a firm we respect and promote our clients’ interests and rights to visit or live in the UK by making application for different types of visas. We use our expertise in migration policies and immigration laws as well as our experience of dealing with embassies and high commissions to facilitate our clients’ visas into the UK.

With lawyers qualified in UK and Republic of Ireland and strong relationships with other lawyers in the EU, USA, Canada, Ghana & Nigeria, we have a record of good outcomes for clients that heading to other destinations.

If you wish to enter the UK or you if you are already in the UK and you need to get advice on your options or status contact us for a result oriented and professional immigration legal advice and representation.


Obinna Baranta

Obinna Baranta


UK Work Visas

  • Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
  • Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur
  • Tier 1 Investor Visa
  • Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa
  • Tier 2 General Migrant
  • Tier 2 Minister of Religion
  • Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer (ICT)
  • Tier 2 Sportsperson
  • Permanent Residence (PR)

Applications for various UK Visas

  • Fiancé(e) Visa UK
  • Proposed Civil Partner Visa
  • Spouse Visa (5 Years Route)
  • Spouse Visa (10 Years Route)
  • Unmarried Partner Visa (5 Years Route)
  • Unmarried Partner Visa (10 Years Route)
  • Civil Partner Visa (5 Years Route)
  • Civil Partner Visa (10 Years Route)
  • Same Sex Partner Visa (5 Years Route)
  • Same Sex Partner Visa (10 Years Route)
  • Parent Visa (5 Years Route)
  • Parent Visa (10 Years Route)
  • ILR As A Victim of Domestic Violence
  • ILR As A Bereaved Partner
  • Adult Dependent Relative
  • Assistance with completion and submission of online applications and payments
  • Advice on sufficiency or insufficiency of supporting documents presented by applicants
  • Appeal and review of visa denied decision for client applications that meet published criteria
  • Appeal and review of visa denied decision for client applications that raise human rights issues
  • Applications by children to join parents & applications by a husband or wife to join spouse
  • Requests for discretionary reconsideration and administrative review of visa decisions
  • Filing of Courts and Immigration Tribunal Appeals in the UK
  • Attending Heathrow, Gatwick and all UK airports to advise, assist and represent clients who have been stopped for any reason at points of entry into the UK including asylum seekers.

Interested in our Immigration Service? Download our Pricing Guide & More

Download Our Legal Fees

Ask A Question…
close slider